Sunday, April 1, 2012

Double Tree Review.


Double tree review. 
I recently just stayed at a double tree in Virginia beach.
The hotel were I stayed was about two miles away from the beach which was very conventet.
I stayed at double tree and to be honest it  was pretty trashy.
I booked it on the computer and they gave me a smoking room by accident!
I tried to trade my room but apparently it was all full.
To me that’s insane horrid.
It smelled horrible.
Although I only stayed for two days.
So I just tried to avoid the smoke and enjoy the beach and the shopping
But everywhere I went outside there was always someone smoking.
Which got pretty irritating.
The hotel had an indoor pool which was very nice.
I enjoyed the pool.
The hotel had combined a very nice restaurant.
Which I ate at and was very delouses.
Overall I would rate three or maybe even four stars if I got a non-smoking room.

No comments:

Post a Comment